Friday, March 8, 2019

the meaning of "I don't care"

I drove to the end of time,
And found nothing there,
during the middle of
a circling conversation,
I ended it with "I don't care."

they say words are vibrations,
I feel your energy in the air,
merely spells, they only work
if you believe or are aware

the language in the tounge,
the eloquence of truth,
the time it took
the meaning from heart.
the silent listener.
the mind let absorbing
the things left unseen

the meaning told differently

do misunderstandings happen for a reason?
is this thought thicker than blood?
I need more time to answer
I need more time to think

does love only have one perfect shot?
Can a man not be a creep for once.
Can I know what's going on your mind?
without even telling you.

does the word sorry mean it is my fault?
do I have the wrong bullets for this gun...
argues through talking at another
ego blinds the perception

the bubble bursts, the ripple in water moves
the painting dries and is abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment