Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Another chapter dawned

Another chapter dawned yet still we stand side by side.
Recondite feelings have drought the energy of a tired eye.
I keep mines open, as the other sleeps as you did for me,
I understand your soul, recoup well, kind friend.
The life of an artist as attractive as it may seem,
who would know the heavy burden of pain,
it took to carry while walking on the field?
I've used the word love too many times; I must confess,
but I used them as true as I could possibly know.
I walk alone, and will die alone, but I will never live alone.
All I know what we did to make this life beautiful,
is that it mattered when I met you.
Wherever you are, I pray to what I believe
may you find someplace good.
I hope inside you feel free.
I wish to meet you again
and experience this journey
I love you with all my heart dear friend
until the very end

No comments:

Post a Comment