Friday, August 2, 2013

Love Me, for who I Am


In my mistakes, thy flavor makes it sweeTER.
To learn from past I see this road more greaTER,
For I am not perfect, nor love is that way,
In life I give my everything.
To go all the way,
or know when to stay.
You know it is love for the gamble we must pay.
It's okay, if it wasn't supposed to be
what's key - We only see what we wanna see,
when we're ready to see it.
Even though there is no rewind,
everything that makes us in the end,
will be the right answer for the best of us.
And even though we may never say our last goodbyes,
a part of us will remain inside our minds.
Life takes you in strange places sometimes.
Love is pain and life is an obstacle.
Thus whatever we choose to do is the right decision we're destine to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment