Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 54 no smoking

I remember the first time I started smoking. I hated it, but I thought I could get used to it. And once I got used to it, I never felt the same again. Today, I feel like I don't want it anymore, but I feel tired sometimes. I look at other people smoking and I think to myself about how everyone plays the rat race in life. There has been a time in my life where I never knew what it felt like to be a smoker. I remember when I was a little kid, my elementary school teacher told me smoking kills. Whenever I saw my dad smoking I would get really sad and tell him please dont smoke. and he promised me not to smoke anymore. for the longest time i never seen him smoke. only sometimes. right now I feel like sometimes is something I can't afford to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment