Friday, August 13, 2010

Love is

To do what you really want to do in life is to love. I love to do Art. When I do art it can be painful and it can be enjoyable. I do not for one single moment believe there is %100 good and %100 bad in something. There has to be some sort of balance to everything. If I cant draw something the way I want it to look, It is heartbreaking! But the joy of spending the time and feeling like time flys right by and realizing that time does not exist by doing something you love to do is one of the greatest joys I wish every living thing on this planet can feel at least once in their lives. Everyday I wish to write and draw to keep my creative side strong and sharp. People are built to be naturally lazy, but only the few who put the time in something they believe in stand out from the rest. If I can inspire those around me to become outstanding people then I believe I have contributed to the time I have spent on this Planet we all share.

No comments:

Post a Comment