Friday, August 13, 2010

El Camino College

Going to community college has prepared me in a lot of things. For example, I have learned an understanding how to deal with people, understanding the nature and complexities of groups and foremost building an understanding of technique and craft. I learned how to deal with people who pretend to play the role of representing people when they in fact do not even talk to diverse groups of people at school but just stick to their own cliches. I also learned that it does not matter how big a group is, what matters is how determined are the people you work with. You can have one million people in your group, but if no one wants to help then I guess it is pretty useless to have those people for support. At school I understand the fact that people only care about themselves because this is how our country (United States) is ran anyway, that we are a wilderness country and that everyone is out for themselves. Or that people "pretend" to care about people but only care about themselves. Also, people are always trying to get something out of nothing. I also understand that there are people who do in fact like to help others and support philanthropy and collaboration. I believe that I have been exposed to a lot of things because I have worked hard at what I do and searched for opportunities at the right time. I believe in all the years I have spent at El Camino College I thank this school for what they have offered me at the time to transform me into a well rounded person. I believe there is a lot more to be learned and one can never stop learning, but in all my time at El Camino I learned that everything I have ever done there was just a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment