Monday, February 3, 2020

Thank you for never giving up on me

It was never your obligation
You knew you just had to be there
our bond was a genuine reciprocation
God watching from above listening
but does only stay silent
Like a teacher, during a test.
A feeling that has wronged me.
To learn resilience from the face of advesity.
To find God in my prayer,
and I found myself, in the right state of mind.
and to forgive the sorrows of my past.
what gave me passion to be a better person.
all the things I lost
were never mine.
material things
were only to impress
others who never cared about me in the first place
now I see
the right ones
who cheered me on
since the beginning
now I am
focusing
on the good
now I am aware
what I feed
you helped me see
what I could not
and that is
proof miracles exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment