Sunday, February 15, 2015

I fell in love with myself in a mirror one time I couldn't do that compared to my whole life and they say all you need is one yes I starved myself because I wasn't proud of myself that I gave all I had left to the wrong person. At least she wasn't from LA, they would have stole my identity... The hate in your eyes I see a reflection of me in them. It is the only thing that reminds me I'm a human, I'm not an animal. I have too much on my mind, which way to go. I spit in the ocean with sharks who thirst for blood. I tell them mines no good and they stray off. I don't know what's right or wrong anymore because I want to make everyone happy. When I fail to do so it makes me unhappy. What stress I put upon myself, it's kinda funny. To think that it all doesn't matter 

No comments:

Post a Comment