Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sunset Cliffs

I fell in love with a moment
That cannot return back to me
Until this day, I could never forget
Only good memories I never would
Want to ruin. I wait for this sunset
To end, but my love still burns
Maintained and paced, I realize
My water vibration frequency radiates
Around her, I enjoy being beside her
And that love meant a two way street.
We drove home that night, and the 
Chariot turned into a pumpkin.
It wasn't love it was more than that
Since the word has been misused
By my generation, I can no longer
Use it as a reference. I kissed her 
When the moment was right. As 
If I needed it to breathe, her ocean 
Was my horizon and nothing mattered 
For an infinite second. It was better
Than a lot of things I could think of,
It was a very good moment in my life
To remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment