Thursday, January 30, 2014

Im on a journey to find my whole self.

Since I could ever remember, I searched for somebody else. My dream girl, the woman of my dreams. And now, today I must confess that, that person does not exist. We become attracted by other people because we see parts of ourselves in them. One must love themselves 100% before they can love somebody else. I am here in this world with you (the reader), I am here only to absorb as much information as I can possibly can. From where I am today, I shall only go forward. Every single day I am encountering experiences and I am driven only through my will. Today, I am only focusing on strengthening my Will. I can be whatever I choose, I can believe in whatever I chose to and create the reality I am surrounded by. I am driven by love, and I now realize love can potentially destroy me. I am finally awake from a dream. My dreams are so powerful that they can turn into reality. Becoming everything I ever wanted. If I really wanted to...

No comments:

Post a Comment