Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The word "Fuck".

Greatful for a life I can complain about,
sad because I wish I had privilege, my brain tells me
but deep down in my heart. When you dig deep down past
Austrailia and China into the core and somewhere outside
of what even makes sense anymore, you find
who gives a shit.

Happy because I am myself
happiness is true wealth
thankful because I still have two arms
attached with two hands
happy to be in a two man jam band
and that I have a job
where I can buy stuff
happy I can go to the doctor
and glad I am not sick of anything
sad that I'm sad that pretending to be sad makes me sad and that is sad
happy that I'm happy to think I'm happy because I am happy
making a reality without fucks
impossible because everyone chooses that special someone to dislike
about and reflect their communication by describing themselves
like smoking a cigarrete, letting themselves hurt their universe
getting worse
dying slowly
very inconspicious
but I know
because I been there, and probably may go back
because we miss it
like popping puss out a pimple
like venting and ranting to a cashier
like doing something
Everyday is the same
and we just fuck ourselves to pass the time
and have something to do

No comments:

Post a Comment