Monday, July 16, 2012

10 days no smoking

10 days. Instead of writting how I feel, I will just write significant stories that occured in my life.


One night during a weekend folly. I walk into a liquor store to purchase some beer. As I wait in line, the person in front of me was talking to the cash attendant. Venting over something I really wasn't paying any attention about; but quietly, patiently awaiting my purchase. When it was my turn, I politely nodded and smirked, "How's it goin'?" The cash attendant smirked back and said "Good! Always good! You know when people say bad, and they complain? Why my life is like this, why my life is like that. My life is so bad. All these people complain and talk but don't make their lives better. It is up to the person to make their life better. That is why my life is always good." I simply nodded and understood everything this man told me. This is the reason why I don't myself down, because even if one has fallen, what matters is how fast one can get up. Always, look up and better yourself in any situation you are in. Positivity is improvment, you can always improve. The world is never perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment