Sunday, April 17, 2011

Respect

4-17-2011









It feels good to relax after you have acomplished so many things. I feel as though I am doing things to quickly and also working on too many projects. I have learned many things by failing and picking myself up. I want to show everyone not to be afraid to fail because you learn from your mistakes. I think nobody cares because they are fucking themselves with their egos. I feel that our attention span is becoming shorter because of all the information coercing us to buy products, to think what is right/healthy, ect... And then all in all in order to keep myself sane, I want to be a man with morals. To help others and teach them to do things for themselves. It feels good to be a noble person, then I litterally feel the world has already ended and I want to tell everyone stop pretending that they are trying to save it. I become sour because the world doesn't care, I become isolated because I am afraid of the world. I am lost in what I think is right. I don't even know what is right anymore. "Be true to the game and the game will be true to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment